Do You Boo 17 | Do You, Super Delegates, Do You
Episode 17 – Do You, Super Delegates, Do You
This week, Charlita, Ben, and Morgan are covering many topics from the past week.
Famous People News
- Muhammad Ali died, which is a bummer.
- This is a thing Johnny Depp v Amber Heard http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/amber-heard-domestic-abuse-photos_us_574f30e3e4b0ed593f131187?utm_hp_ref=celebrity-news
- Beyonce is getting all the honors she deserves http://qz.com/701198/beyonce-in-a-speech-to-the-fashion-elite-reminds-them-of-when-they-wouldnt-dress-her/
- Donald Trump is a racist and Paul Ryan knows it. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-gonzalo-curiel.html?_r=0
- Hillary has clinched it. https://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeednews/clinton-locks-up-nomination-after-primaries-end
TV News/ new books & new music?
- Game of Thrones things
- Morgan is all about murder- Staircase documentary
- Ben soon to return to the Android lifestyle
- People pretend DFW is all one big city. IT’S NOT
- Morgan- trying to not eat past 5 p.m.? Also, I got a spiralizer!
- Charlita- I’m hydrating non stop, trying to get my life together. I’ll be in Denver soon!
- Ben- my phone has met its maker and vacay for me
Email us at DoYouBooPodcast@gmail.com with your suggestions, feedback, or even if you just want to say hi!
Android users! We’re trying to get Do You Boo on your friendly neighborhood Stitcher, thank you so much for your patience!